02 October 2014

We Always Find a Playground








While we were away camping, I knew I wanted to try and find a good playground for the kids to use and burn off some energy. Even being outside with all the space to roam that they could imagine, they still had more fire in them than I knew what to do with! So one morning while M was fishing, we went down the road a little bit from our campsite and found the most fun playground! Sure there were your traditional swings, and a slide ... but the spinning parts that made the kids dizzy were GREAT! They played on those more than anything else! I easily could have sat there for HOURS and let them play! Too bad a playground like that isn't in our area! It was a blast -- and we'll definitely remember it for next time!


2 comments:

  1. What a cool playground! Man they sure have changed from when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete