24 February 2014

Sidewalk Chalk, Wagon Rides and Flashlight Tag: Our Weekend in Review









What a weekend!! After a week of pretty great temperatures, the weekend was no disappointment, either! We may have had some tornado warnings and thunderstorms Friday afternoon, but by early evening, the sky was clear and the weekend was spectacular. Sunny. Warm. Just what I've been NEEDING. And apparently, what the kids have needed, as well. We spent our time coloring the back deck with sidewalk chalk. Running around the backyard. Taking wagon rides up and down our dead-end road. We took the kids out to breakfast Saturday morning. Had family over for a nice lunch Saturday afternoon. Went to church. Dug in the driveway for rocks. And spent Sunday evening running around the yard with flashlights, after the sun had gone down. The kids were really thrilled with that one! And they haven't slept so good in a long time! To be honest, neither have I! Sadly, the warm weather is gone, and won't be returning for awhile. This week looks to be full of rain clouds and cooler temps, so our outside time will be limited. Sadly. Now we're just counting down the days until Spring is finally here.

This weekend, I also received my J'adoreVoxBox from Influenster -- and can I just say I am really looking forward to trying out these products?! The ionic clay mask sounds great. And we all know that the Hershey's Kisses won't last around this house with the kids!

(All products were complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes)

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than spending time outside enjoying gorgeous weather! So glad you had a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This winter has been crazy! We had 50 degree weather up here in New england this weekend too...and now expecting more snow this week. I love the pics of the kids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so busy! Reminds me of my life with littles! I'm glad you had some warm weather to enjoy the outdoors. We are very fortunate to have warm weather almost all year round. It can be annoying when the seasons start to change everywhere but here. But I guess it has its blessings too!

    ReplyDelete