07 November 2013

RoseVoxBox Review

I received the following products complimentary from Influenster in return for testing and reviewing them. I was in no way compensated, and all opinions are my own!  

The other day, I opened my mailbox to find the Influenster Rose VoxBox waiting for me! I'm not the type to scour social media sites looking for previews, so I had no idea what was in store for me. 



I opened it up as soon as I got inside -- and loved what I saw. A little something for everyone in the family, really! 

The kids were fighting over who was going to get to eat the chocolate -- we *love* Lindt truffles in this house! They each got a bite, and wanted more! I think I'm going to have to use the coupon that came in the package to go buy them a bag for a holiday treat! 

The Dr. Scholl's insoles -- at first glance, I didn't think I would use them, or really even need them. But, they were so soft to just rub that I figured I'd give them a shot. Can I just say -- Soft is RIGHT! I put them in some newer boots I have, that I wear for long periods of time. And my feet felt great!! 


M snatched up the Belvita Breakfast Biscuits. He thought they were just run of the mill cookies, but when he found out about their energy benefits, and their good taste, he was really excited. He has already asked me to buy a whole box! These work great at 430am when he is running late for work, but still needs something to eat that will hold him over for awhile! 

The nail polish is the only product I have *not* actually tried yet ... but it screams at me every time I see it sitting on my counter! I love the colors included ... and the fact that it has a tutorial right on the packaging! I'm always a fan of fun nails, but never have much patience to do it myself. These look like they will be super fun, and won't require a college degree to pull off! 

But my favorite?! Oh man -- I have a new mascara! I've always worn Estee Lauder make up, but I think, at least as far as mascara goes, that's about to change. I tested this out the other day for S's birthday party. Immediately, M commented that I looked really nice -- was I doing something different? My lashes looked long and bold, but not over the top. They didn't stick together or clump. And the size of the tube seems to be a lot bigger than some others on the market today, giving you more bang for your buck! 

So thanks, Influenster, for sending these products our way! 

------------------------------------------------------------

I also wanted to add in a quick shout out to Erin at Erin Makai -- I was paired with her this past month for the Snail Mail Collective {Melyssa and Chelsea's blogging project} and loved getting to know her. Originally from the States, she now calls Australia home. How cool is that? Although the theme this month was all things "Autumn", Australia is experiencing Spring right now -- so she included fun items that typical Aussie women use this time of year. 


I love it all! Thanks so much, Erin! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment