27 March 2013

March Cara Box





Cara Box



This month, I decided to try something new, and got in on the Cara Box swap over at Wifessionals. For anyone that doesn't know what it is, like me until recently, it's probably one of the neatest ways to meet other bloggers and make a few new friends.

Each month, Kaitlyn pairs girls up with two different people. One person who will send a box to you, and another person that you will send a box to yourself. Over the first few weeks of the month, you get to know your new friend -- emailing, scoping out their blog, instagram ... however you can/want. And then near the end of the month, you send out a box full of goodies for them!

It was such a fun experience.

I got to know two awesome girls this month -- I sent a box to Ashley at Embracing the Everyday. You can head on over to her blog to check out the fun little package that I sent to her this month.

And I also got to know Becca at Faith, Love and Babies. She is the sweetest girl -- with the cutest little boy! It was so fun getting to know her -- talking about our kids, and life in general. I can definitely say I've made a friend out of this! Such fun.

The theme for this month's box was The Letter of Our Name. So everything had to do with the letter A for my box. Here is what Becca sent in my Cara Box this month:




I love it all.

- an Arnold Palmer. I seriously love this stuff, and she didn't even know. She mentioned it was something she enjoyed and wanted me to try! But really ... I think she was tapping into my brain! I can't find this stuff very often around us.

- Assorted Lindt chocolates. Serious yum!

- Bride Wars with Anne Hathaway. I love chick flicks -- and this is seriously a cute/funny movie.

- A coffee cup with my name on that she made. I can't wait to get some good decaf and brew it up to enjoy on my early mornings sans kids.

And she even thought of S and L and sent them each a little Easter stuffed animal. S ran off with hers as soon as I showed it to her and added it to her collection on her bed!

Overall, it was such a great experience, and I can't wait to get next month's names!! What are you waiting for? You should head over and sign up for next month's swap, too! You won't regret it!

5 comments:

  1. I love arnold palmers!!!! I'm so sad I had to cut back because the caffeine and the little baby in the belly. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... adding something for the kiddos is always special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca is great! The hubby and I are in love with Arnie Palmers as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bride wars was funny! And that little cup is so cute!

    ♥ Miss Angie
    My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete