29 March 2013

Friday Funnies

another week has come and gone. we've definitely found ourselves falling into a routine now that M is working a five-day work week. although, today -- we get graced with his presence!!  it's Good Friday, and the state observes the day. so we get a three-day weekend! not really sure what we have planned, other than Easter festivities on Sunday, but i do know we'll enjoy our extra day of being together.

now, onto this week's funnies!!

-----

S: mom, do i drive you to drink? *giggle*
[why yes, darling girl. you do. however did you guess that one? -- of course, i just laughed instead of letting her in on my secret. also secret: my "drink" of choice is caff. free pepsi. ]



s: i want to watch cartoons in the playroom.
me: sorry honey. the tv in there doesn't work anymore.
s: whhhaaaaat?!?!??
me: im sorry, honey.
s: maaannnnn. we live in such an old house!



M.: say thong, thong-thong, thong, thong. *starts singing thong song*
s: thong ... thong ... hmmm, whats that?
me: they're panties, honey. not very comfy. they go up the crack of your butt.
s: do i need some of those? some butt crack panties? daddy ... do you want some too?



me: s ... why did you get into the lysol wipes at naptime?
s: because you didn't put them in the car. where they belong.
me: so that just means you can play with them?
s: duhhhhhhh! *looks at me like it should be obvious!*

-----

even if we do have a routine we generally follow, its safe to say, life around here is anything but boring and monotonous. especially with this little one and her hilarity. 

1 comments:

  1. Geez, why do you live in such an old house? ;)

    And I think y'all should outfit the whole family in butt crack panties!

    ReplyDelete