08 August 2014

Links I Love

Goodness -- its been the longest week imaginable. We've been busy with late-night church registration and class for S, running a bunch of errands and doctors' appointments for both S and Victor, and starting to get things ready for our up-coming vacation. I think I'll finally be able to relax once I'm settled in on that airplane, as we're taxiing down the run-way. {But then, again ... who am I kidding?! Flying with kids isn't exactly a stress-free situation, is it?!} Either way ... its Friday. M is off from work ... and I'm counting down the days until we are relaxing with family in Maine. So today -- easy post is easy. Enjoy a few of these links and articles from around the web, and have a relaxing weekend!





Check out this article by a British Nanny about how our Modern Parenting is failing our children ...

This recipe for french toast is seasonal, slightly tart, and delicious. Also, toddler approved!

I will no longer feel bad about taking a quick nap on the couch!

I love this nightstand ... but I wonder, how easy it might be to do something similar diy.

To any Canadians who may be reading ... I'm sorry -- but I couldn't do much better than these folks.

And because this video is just too funny NOT to share!

Every Mama feels this way, I'm convinced!

Also, this article on raising Wholesome Children?! Love it -- its spot on!

2 comments: