29 August 2014

Foodie Pen Pals: August 2014

Since last month was such a fun experience with Foodie Pen Pals, I thought I'd give it another go. I mean -- why not, right?! Its always fun getting to try out new foods and goodies -- you never know what you'll really enjoy until you try it! So I signed up for this month's swap, as well!


The Lean Green Bean

Once again, this month, I was partnered with another great girl, Jennifer at Jennifer Gorham's Blessings. Hailing from South Carolina, it felt like she was my neighbor, you know?! She really took to heart when I said I was trying to eat a little healthier, and avoid snacking, unless it was healthy, as well.


All healthy stuffs {and a little treat}! And honestly, foods that the whole family can enjoy! S and I cracked into the box of Charleston Chews one evening when we had some girl time {as we waited for nail polish to dry!}. L hoarded the raisins like it was the last thing on Earth. And M even took the veggie chips to work in his lunch! I have yet to try out the sunflower butter or the liquid oatmeal cookie treat she sent, but both have been calling my name!

Is there a nut butter you prefer over peanut butter?!
Have you ever made homemade flour?
What are some of your favorite healthy snacks?


1 comments:

  1. This is a really cool idea! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete